Live events and in-game events are a key feature in Ultima Online which makes it vastly different from any other MMORPG. There are different types of events, which are run over several days or at specific times. Events vary in difficulty and are a great place to meet up with your shards community.
Live Events are often created and run by the developers of the game with assistance from the Event Game Master
Holiday events like Thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas, etc. there are often changes to the land making it slightly different and on occasion there will be quests for you to complete.
The Ultima Online Freeshard Events Feed displays current shard posts from the Event section of your shard forumsNo feed items found.
- The North Pole
- The Future of ServUO.com?
- Father’s Day Weekend Events!
- Client Patch 3.4 – June 14th – UO:R Launcher and CUO/Razor Updates
- Client Patch 3 – Feb 24th, New Player Dungeon Expansion, Ocllo Renovations, Water Updates
- Anti Afk Gather/Sell System
- Happy Easter Weekend!
- Patch 88 – February 23rd, Client Patch Implementation! Quality of Life Fixes!
- Client Patch 3.3 – March 25th, CUO/Razor Updates, Classic Character Creation & More!
- Patch 91 – April 1st, April Fools Patch Notes!
- Major ServUO changes coming – Please take the time to review this.
- Patch Notes • Re: Patch 157: 11 Years! House LOS Policy Changes
- Happy St Patrick’s holiday weekend!
- The Daily Chop: Which prospects might the Braves deal this winter?
- The Renaissance Large House Raffle – Part 2