“Ultima Online servers have been referred to as “shards” for a long time. The reason for this was the lore behind the original Ultima Online. In that game, the wizard Mondain bound the world of Sosaria into a crystal orb in order to magically control its destiny. When the Avatar defeated Mondain, the orb was shattered into “shards”, each of which contained a perfect copy of Sosaria that continued to exist in parallel. These shards represented the individual servers of the game world.” –UO Trivia
UO Freeshard News
The Ultima Online Freeshard News Feed displays current shard posts from the news section of your shard forumsNo feed items found.
- Winter Spawn Event 2017
- Update: December 18th, 2017
- The North Pole
- Update: December 11th, 2017
- Update: December 7th, 2017
- New T2A Banker & Stable
- Join UO Evolution’s DISCORD SERVER!
- Welcome Grimoric to the UOLL dev team!
- Welcome Wonder to the UOLL staff team!
- Halloween 2017 is now live!
- Listen: Kid Cudi – Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin’ | Album Stream
- Rides Of The Future! The Beast Hoverbike
- Stunning Spirits! Townshend’s Bluebird Alpine Liqueur
- Listen: Doom & Madlib – Avalanche | Stream
- A Look Back! The Most Popular iPhone Apps Of 2016